Facilities & Equipment
Organic Consultants, Inc. occupies two well-designed laboratory spaces in Eugene, Oregon.
Both facilities have a large amount of hood space and standard equipment for modern organic synthesis and chemical analysis. We maintain access to the majority of scientific journals and hold a SciFinder account.
Our equipment includes:
- Four Agilent HPLCs – reverseve phase and chiral columns
- Two Varian T-60 NMRs
- Local use of 300 and 500 MHz NMRs
- Gas Chromatograph
- Rudolph Autopol Polarimeter
- Biotage Isolera and Horizon Automated Flash Chromatography
- Local use of Agilent LC/MS
- Access to X-Ray Crystallographer