Equipment & Facilities
Cascade Chemistry occupies 14,000 square feet of well-designed laboratories in Eugene, Oregon.
The facilities include 20 fume hoods (4 walk-in hoods) and standard equipment for modern organic synthesis, process development, kilo scale manufacturing, and chemical analysis. We maintain access to the majority of scientific journals and hold a SciFinder account.
- Laboratory glassware from 1 mL to 50 L
- Jacketed, glass reactors 0.5 L to 100 L
- Temp Control Units -60 o C to 200 o C
- High Pressure/Temperature reactors (2000 PSI, up to 200 o C)
- Biotage and Isco Flash Chromatography 10 g to 5 kg
- Vacuum drying ovens to 10 kg
- Agilent 1200 Preparative HPLC
- Multiple Hydrogenators – Parr and Stainless
- Inert Atmosphere Glove Box
- 4.5 Liter Lyophilizer
- 12 HPLCs – Agilent and Shimadzu
- Diode array detectors
- SciEx Triple Quad LCMS
- 2 GC-MS with Headspace
- Local use of 300 and 500 MHz NMRs
- Karl Fisher Titrator
- Rudolph Autopol Polarimeter
- Local access to X-Ray Crystallographer and XRPD
When Can We Start?
Call us at 541-484-2387 to discuss your requirements and timeline and find out more about our services and team or contact us here to get started today.