Cascade Chemistry offers services in several areas of synthetic organic chemistry.
- Research and Development in Organic Synthesis
- Libraries for New Leads
- SAR Studies
- Screening hits and scale up
- Process Development and Improvement
- GMP Manufacturing
- GLP Tox Batches
- Process Understanding and DOE
- Process Impurities – Isolation, identification, and synthesis of low level impurities
- Reference Standards – API related
- Custom Synthesis and Scale-Up of intermediates and RSM’s up to 20 kg
- Research and synthesis of controlled substances
- We also offer a catalog of dozens of in-stock compounds
Virtually all of our work is carried out under strict confidentiality. Moreover, we grant all patent rights to our clients. After a confidentiality agreement is in place, we discuss and analyze the project. For a typical custom synthesis, we give a firm quote which includes the amount, purity, and delivery date. Every compound we ship is accompanied by a certificate of analysis which includes HPLC or GC traces, an NMR spectrum, or other appropriate tests. We give our clients a detailed description of the experimental work and any additional costs will be included in the quote.
Other arrangements are available for projects that involve true research problems:
- Time and material quotes – appropriate for small research projects, we try to make certain both parties are protected by setting limits on the time involved and arranging regular progress reports.
- Long term continuing research work – to assure our clients of a continuous level of effort, we offer an FTE contract. The majority of our patented work has been done under this type of contract.
If you’d like to receive an estimate or discuss a project, call us at 541-484-2387 or contact us by clicking here.